Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Media A2 year 13

Series of band album release material 

A4 magazine advert, I used the same image as I created for the album cover to create smooth synergy between the pieces of work, it easily is recognisable and represents the band and album.

CD album cover, front and back with full track list and album name
Album name: delusion
Band: intra axis
I found when researching that predominately album cover have the artist's name as the name focus and the album name smaller and more discrete.
I created all of the photography for this album using Photoshop
Also the shattered text effect of the band name I created again in Photoshop.
Assembled using inDesign.

Disc design,  outer ring lined effect matched the spine of the case. I also added small details such as the copy right issues and recording information around the curve of the disc as well as the text on the central black section.


Inside booklet provided with the album, simple design.
The border is the same design as the spine of the case and the outer ring on the disc.


No comments:

Post a Comment