This piece was the first picture I designed using Photoshop, I used images from online but took each part as a seperate image and edited and overlaied them together using Photoshop
This is a piece of planning work part of my A2 Music Video, it is an initial design idea I have for a CD cover and magazine advert.
(images have been taken from online as it is only a rough design)
The image above unlike the other two Photoshop pieces I have given, I captured the original photography.
I have attached the original photo to the left to show the difference in the editing.
To the left and below show two examples of abstract Photoshop pieces I have created from a series of fire photography I captured. Using only the image of the fire and Photoshop techniques I have created this crystal-like images.
Selective colour image of one of the fire images.





No comments:
Post a Comment