Examples of some hand drawn work I have done for my AS art course:
This piece of work is an artist study I did, I used two different etchings and overlaid them, I did the etchings in different colours, bottom white and top gold, in order to help the two separate images stand out. The image itself shows the profile of a female, and a profile of a tiger combined into one.
The study of the feather and the half of the wolf face are both done in a plain black ball-point biro pen.
Artist interpretation work of a fox profile and abstract illustration design, I drew the left hand size in standard black fineliner and the right is a negative reflection for effect.
End of year final piece, wolf and dragon profile drawn in fineliner over open spread books created for a project "magical lands" focusing on the art of storytelling, magical creatures and the contrast between the real and created worlds.




No comments:
Post a Comment